Chaka Khan


  
Chaka Khan (lahir di North Chicago Illinois, Amerika Serikat, 23 Maret 1953; umur 57 tahun) adalah seorang penyanyi berkebangsaan Amerika Serikat yang menyanyikan lagu utamanya seperti "I'm Every Woman", "I Feel for You" dan "Through the Fire". Dia berkarier di dunia musik sejak tahun 1970.

Sumber : http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaka_Khan


I Feel For You
This Is My Night
Ain't Nobody
Through the Fire
What Cha' Gonna Do for Me
Everywhere
Never Miss the Water
Somethin' Deep
Your Love Is All I Know
Every Little Thing
Papillon (aka Hot Butterfly)
Tell Me Something Good [Live]
I Feel for You
I Know You, I Live You
I'm Every Woman
Love Me Still
The End of a Love Affair
And the Melody Still Lingers on (Night in Tunisia)


NOTE:
Do you like this song ?, do not forget to buy the cassette / cd or ringtone list, rbt or its NSP. because this blog just for hobby and artist promotion and music.

0 comments: