Jadul Kompilasi Mancanegara (3)

  1. Stevie Wonder - My Girl
  2. Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour
  3. Stevie Wonder - You are the sunshine of my life
  4. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called to Say I Love You
  5. Air Suplly - Goodbye
  6. Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
  7. All 4 one - I swear
  8. All 4 One - So Much In Love
  9. Back Street Boys - As Long As You Loved Me
  10. Boyz II Men - I'll make love to you
  11. Cliff Richard - Evergreen Tree
  12. Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday
  13. Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chaple
  14. Elvis Presley - Summer Kisses winner tears
  15. Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
  16. Fans Club feat Aishah - Never Give Up On You
  17. Steelheart - Mama don't you cry
  18. Heart - Alone
  19. Indecent Obsession Ft Mari Hamada - Fixing A Broken Heart
  20. Jhon Lennon - Imagine
  21. Johnny Horton - All For The Love Of The Girl
  22. Johnny Tilotson - Judy Judy Judy
  23. Johnny Tilotson - Why Do I Love You So
  24. Amy Grant - Baby Baby
  25. Alisha - Made In India
  26. Carl Douglay - Kungfu Fighting
  27. Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
  28. Def Leppard - When Love Hate Collide
  29. DJ Lewelel - Attenti Al Lupo
  30. Los Del Rio - Macarena
  31. Peter Cetera - If You Leave Me Now
  32. Middle of the road - Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
  33. No Doubt - Don't Speak
  34. Procol Harun - A whiter shade of pale
  35. Ray Penterson - Tell Laura I Love Her
  36. Reo Speedwagon - One Lonely Night
  37. Rainbows - Temple of the king
  38. Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco
  39. Ricardo & Friend - I Love u Daddy
  40. Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World


NOTE:
Do you like this song ?, do not forget to buy the cassette / cd or ringtone list, rbt or its NSP. because this blog just for hobby and artist promotion and music.

0 comments: